The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by SDO. SDO is not affiliated with those websites, has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, SDO will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Website, you expressly release SDO from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
1. SDO hereby grants you permission to use the Website, provided that: (i) your use of the Website is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (ii) you will not copy, distribute or modify any part of the Website without SDO's prior written authorization; (iii) you will not send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc., (iv) you will not transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs; (v) you will not disrupt servers or networks connected to the Website.
2. In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify SDO immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You will be liable for any use made of your account or password and the losses of SDO or others due to such unauthorized use. SDO will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
3. SDO has the right to terminate your access to the Website, in its sole discretion, immediately and with or without cause.
1. The Website facilitates the submission of cards or other Content by you and other users ("User Submissions") and the hosting and publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, SDO does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions. SDO has complete discretion whether to display your User Submission on the Website.
2. You also hereby grant each user of the Website or other viewer of the User Submission a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions, all for non-commercial and personal use.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SDO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. SDO MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY (I) MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT ON OR VIA THE WEBSITE. SDO DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, OR PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY ADVERTISING, AND SDO WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Order once made cannot be cancelled & the payment will not be refunded for any reason.
Any payments made to International Star Registrant in error need to be recalled within 30 days, if not recalled then refund will be void. Due to the nature of the business, email transmissions may get delayed; ISPs may reject the email, delayed response/delivery of the server can result in late or failure delivery, typing error in email address or for any other reason SDO cannot held responsible for delay in receiving the email pack and hence no refunds will be issued in any such cases.